Neil Klatskin Day Camp
Kaplen JCC on the Palisades
411 East Clinton Ave
A summer of adventure and nonstop fun! Campers, ages 3-10, enjoy the outdoors, learn new skills, make new friends and explore their interests in a warm, friendly, safe Jewish environment.
The Best, All-Inclusive Day Camp—Right in Your Backyard!
- 21+ acre campus featuring 3 pools, splash park, sports fields, basketball and tennis courts, low ropes course with zip line & more
- Action-packed, age-appropriate, fun days with dynamic programming that includes sports, recreational swim, art, music, Judaic programming, theme days and much more.
- Air-conditioned nursery classrooms for 3 and 4 year old campers with head counselors who are certified teachers
- Red Cross swim instruction
- Indoor rainy-day facilities
- All inclusive (lunch, snacks, camp t-shirt, backpack, wet bathing suit bag, towel service, water bottle, weekly challah, and camp picture) so you don’t have to worry about a thing!
Do you work for Neil Klatskin Day Camp? Become an administrator