- Costa Mesa
3030 Pullman Street
Founded in 1990, Working Wardrobes has changed the lives of more than 60,000 at-risk men, women, veterans, and young adults overcoming difficult challenges – alcohol and substance abuse, domestic violence, incarceration, homelessness, catastrophic illness, and traumatic financial loss. Our clients are referred to us from more than 60 programs throughout Southern California.
Working Wardrobes provides caring, compassionate life and career development services to people emerging from major life crises. Our guiding philosophy is a belief that people are more powerful than the barriers they face and that all of our clients share the common desire to achieve success. Clients who find and maintain employment are able to establish personal responsibility and self-esteem and become productive members of society. The strongest measure of our success is hearing a client say“I got the job!”
Through our Career Success Institute, we offer Career Development Services on a daily basis, as well as the following offsite services at partner agencies:
- Job Skills Training
- Job Search Lab
- Job Placement Assistance
- Wardrobe Services
- VetNet – specialized services for veterans
- Job Retention services
- Financial Readiness Training
- Customer Service Training
We also offer more extensive programs for clients that culminate in a Graduation Event.
- Career Success Programs – Career Success Workshops include a six-week series of job readiness and search skills sessions conducted at our partner agencies and Career Advancement Workshops consisting of a four-week series of job advancement and workforce readiness workshops. Both culminate in Career Success Graduation Events.
- Success Events – Personalized days of transformation for participants with workshops, personal grooming services, wardrobe selection, and a graduation ceremony. We also have a Dream Girls and Distinguished Gentlemen Event for teens, participate in the Camp Pendleton Ball Gown Event for female military personnel and wives, and participate in the Stand Down event for military veterans.
Do you work for Working Wardrobes? Become an administrator