The Tech Museum
The mission of The Tech Museum is to engage people of all ages and backgrounds in science and technology experiences that educate, inform, provoke thought, and inspire action.
Our social mission includes providing resources as described below to students and their families in our commmunity. Volunteers help to explain museum exhibits and lead hands-on workshops for students
- California Title One Schools are eligible for fee-waived educational experiences at The Tech Museum.
- 4,000 square feet of educational science and technology labs.
- Hands-on science labs
- Online design-challenge lessons
- More than 6 million visitors since opening new facility in October 1998
- Over 500,000 visitors per year
- Over 120,000 visitors came from school groups of which nearly 60,000 were from Title 1 schools
Assistant Fabricator (Job)
HR Representative (Job)
Membership Manager (Job)