Team Challenge New England - Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America
Team Challenge is the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s endurance training and fundraising program. Through Team Challenge, you can run or walk 13.1 miles or train for a triathlon while helping to find a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, two chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact 1.4 million Americans. Choose You Challenge!
In 2013, Choose Your Challenge! With Team Challenge there’s a great destination race waiting just for you! From the vineyards of wine country to the beautiful urban backdrop of Chicago, what will your Challenge be?
Team Challenge Participants Recive:
- Personalized fitness training by an experienced coach over 16 weeks in 32 cities throughout the country.
- An expense-paid weekend at a great destination race, including transportation, accomodations, race entry fees, and entertainment when you commit to this fundraising program.
- A Team Manager, a dedicated staff person from CCFA who coordinates team events, guides you through fundraising, and is your #1 personal cheerleader.
- All the tools and help you need to raise your funds - you'll even get your own free web page for fundraising support.
- Resources, clinics, helpful tips on nutrition, hydration, injury prevention, and more.
- Team Challenge swag including a Team Challenge t-shirt when you sign up, plus a singlet for the race.