Education Pioneers Fellowship Programs
Education Pioneers recruits, develops, and connects talented professionals from diverse personal and professional backgrounds—including graduate students—to work for K-12 school districts, charter schools, and other education organizations. Our Pioneers work on issues related to student data analysis, operations, program or project management, strategy, and more. They are creative problem solvers, ambitious, collaborative, and values-driven professionals whose work outside of the classroom contributes to student and teacher success inside the classroom.
Unique in scale and scope, EP is one of the only organizations to bring diverse talent into the education sector and prepare them to lead meaningful change as they advance in their own careers.
Since 2003, we've partnered with over 750 education organizations across the country to connect them with the talented people they need to drive forward mission-critical work for students—with more than 4,000 EP Alumni to date and counting. EP Alumni currently lead or contribute to work that impacts public school students across the nation—most of whom are students of color and come from underserved areas.
- More than 50% of EP Alumni self-identify as leaders of color or multiethnic
- Black and Latino EP leaders in education serve as senior managers at five times the rate as their private sector peers
- 9 out of 10 EP Alumni believe that EP is an asset to their resume.
- More than 70% of EP Alumni in the workforce are working in education, in increasingly senior-level roles.
- EP leaders in education serve as senior managers at three times the rate as their private sector peers.