Seasons Fund for Social Transformation
The Seasons Fund for Social Transformation catalyzes vibrant and effective social change movements by coupling the power of personal transformation with the public work of creating a just and sustainable world.
Seasons Fund, a collaborative effort led by several private foundations, springs from a shared belief that cultivating a rich inner life is both a worthy end in itself and an overlooked pathway to heigtening the impact, effectiveness, and sustainability of social change initiatives. Together, we aim to raise at least $10 million to support those working for social, economic, and environmental justice to embrace a range of contemplative practices that can deepen their capacity to lead.
In pursuit of our mission, Seasons works to:
- Catalyze money for the field through strategic donor organizing efforts
- Cultivate connectedness, self-awareness and capacity to strengthen the field
- Invest in broadening and deepening the work of social transformation through strategic grantmaking
- Build Seasons' organizational capacity to lead to this work
As our work together moves forward, we remain committed to these principles:
- Recognizing our interdependence
- Engaging in shared learning and reflection
- Cultivating an atmosphere of love and joy
- Maintaining transparency, accountability, and trust