We are a Not-For-Profit organisation striving to usher development within the needy Himalayan communities.
To help build and strengthen sustainable initiatives in the field of education for women and children of marginalized & deprived communities - through partnerships at all levels.
To provide support in building capacities within isolated mountain communities, with the aim of ushering sustainable development.
Employing a three-pronged strategy, we strive to integrate our efforts in the building of capacities.
- When people are well informed they think beyond the box, and can seek alternate options. With our partners, allies and with the help of local communities, we enable people to seek new opportunities for earning livelihoods.
- Empowered women drive Human development. Women and girls are still greatly under represented. We work to help them assert their due place in the society.
- Being able to access basic services such as education is essential to individual growth. We campaign to raise finances to help support communities.
- To enable at-least one member of each needy family to earn a steady and regular income so as to provide financial security for the family.
- Prepare children and adults to handle life’s challenges more effectively and responsibly.