MEDICAID Ghana a registered charity and non-profit making organization made up of exuberant health professionals, whose ultimate goal is to provide preventive and community based health care to the people of Ghana.Our topmost priority is to provide humanitarian services in the area of health and education to communities deprived of such social amenities.Our major aim is to enhance the quality of life through a structured intervention and advocacy programs that offer opportunities for people to live healthy in the community.
The organization over these years engages itself in the following activities/services;
– Medical / health Screening exercises.
– Youth empowerment.
– Blood donation exercises.
– Health Education/Health Talk on platforms such as:
a. Any social gathering including festivals, churches, schools, many more.
b. Media platforms (Radio, TV, sms short codes)
c. Taking advantage of increased social media platforms such as Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter and many more.
d. sending educative messages through sms short codes.
– Conducting research in the medical field.
– Career guidance and Counselling
– Advocacy roles
– Poverty alleviation through organizing workshop & assisting people to acquire entrepreneurship/vocational skills such as kente weaving, pastries making, wielding and fabrication, baking bread and many more