Judaism Your Way
Judaism Your Way (JYW) envisions a Jewish community that is an open tent in which all are welcome to celebrate, connect, grow, and pursue a personalized Jewishness on their own terms. An independent organization, JYW is innovative, entrepreneurial, and responsive to the changing demographics and needs of the Jewish community.
Through holiday celebrations in inspiring settings, to cutting-edge Jewish educational opportunities, to rabbis that officiate lifecycle events and offer spiritual counseling, JYW endeavors to say yes! to as many Jews and their loved ones as possible. We outreach to all segments of the Jewish community including:
- Jews in Denver/Boulder metro area seeking a more engaged Jewish life
- Interfaith couples and families
- LGBTQ individuals, couples, and families
- People whose spirituality and identity includes Judaism and another tradition
- Secular/cultural Jews
- Individuals of all financial means.