Postpartum Progress Inc.
4920 Atlanta Highway #316
Postpartum Progress Inc. (PPI) is the largest national peer-to-peer nonprofit organization dedicated to educating, empowering and supporting women through recovery from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders like postpartum depression. The organization was founded in 2011. Our patient-centered approach to engagement and community development includes:
· Measured monthly engagement with more than 10,000 patients on Facebook, with a total of 33,000 Facebook fans
· The world’s most widely-read blog on PMADs, with more than 3 million pageviews in 2016
· A private patient support forum with more than 6,000 members, many of whom have no access to local in-person support groups or services of any kind
· A national network of more than 100 Warrior Mom Ambassador local peer support team leaders in 30 states and growing
· The only patient-centered conference on PMADs, called the Warrior Mom® Conference, with 180 attendees in 2016
· Climb Out of the Darkness®, the world’s largest event raising awareness of perinatal mood & anxiety disorders. The event raised $350,000 in donations in 2016.
Do you work for Postpartum Progress Inc.? Become an administrator