La Escuelita, Inc.
- New York
La Escuelita was founded in 2002 by two parents, both professional educators, who wanted bilingual play and preschool experiences for their children. La Escuelita's home is the vibrant and diverse Upper West Side of New York City. Our mission is to support bilingualism in children from birth through 3rd grade.
La Escuelita families
- Appreciate the cognitive, social and cultural value of early acquired bilingualism.
- Are active members of a diverse community of families who promote equality within the community through respectful, direct communication.
- Recognize the importance of both independent play and teacher directed activity.
La Escuelita's programs include:
- A dual language Preschool and Summer Program for children 2 to 5 years old.
- An Afterschool Program for children in kindergarten through 3rd grade.
- Playgroups in Spanish for children 12 months to 6 years of age.
Do you work for La Escuelita, Inc.? Become an administrator