- District of Columbia
Founded in 1969, Korn Ferry is the executive search industry’s leader and innovator and has evolved as the world’s premier provider of executive talent management solutions. Today, Korn Ferry has conducted more successful executive searches globally than any other recruiting firm in history. Understanding that companies and organizations are now facing many more challenges in attracting, retaining and developing leaders, Korn Ferry’s range of services include executive recruitment, corporate governance consulting, outsourced recruiting, management assessment, and executive coaching and development.
We currently employ more than seven thousand professionals operating in forty countries and serving clients all over the globe. As one of them, you will have endless opportunities to innovate, make an impact, and work with the best. You will also have plenty of freedom to chart your own course, as you grow and develop with our business.
Talent matters at Korn Ferry. So we have created a colleague-centric culture where everyone has the opportunity to make an impact – on our business, on our clients' businesses, and on their own careers. Some of the things that make our culture special:
- Creativity – We look to one another to generate innovative solutions, not only for our clients but also for ourselves.
- Collaboration – We work in an open environment with a borderless mentality, sharing the expertise of our team members around the world.
- Performance – We are committed to exceeding client expectations, so high performance levels are a given.
- Inclusivity – We encourage everyone to contribute to the success of the business; there is no role at Korn Ferry that is insignificant.
- Integrity – We believe that how you go about business is as important as business results.
- Agility – We work in a fast-moving, dynamic industry where change is the only constant and flexibility is key to our success.