University of Rochester
500 Joseph C. Wilson Blvd.
Learn, Discover, Heal, Create—
and Make the World Ever Better
Founded as “an institution of the highest order” and guided by the motto Meliora or Ever Better, the University of Rochester will help solve the greatest challenges of the 21st century by:
* Accelerating our progress as an international leader in sciences, engineering, social sciences, health science, business, and music.
* Empowering our students to fulfill their academic and professional passions in a University that is diverse, welcoming, and inclusive for all students, faculty, and staff.
* Creating innovative connections among education, humanities, music, the social sciences, science, engineering, and health science.
* Strengthening support for a dynamic faculty dedicated to teaching, mentoring, research, clinical care, and the creative and performing arts.
* Serving our community of alumni and friends through imaginative programs that enrich their lifelong relationship with the University and that expand our collective contributions to the world.
* Embracing our leadership position in Rochester and the nation by making our community a model for partnership among academic, civic, cultural, health care, and business organizations.