Envisioned and created in 2009 by Ambassador Sada Cumber (First Special U.S. Envoy to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation), Geoffrey Connor (former Texas Secretary of State), and Anjum Malik (international businesswoman), the Alhambra-U.S. Chamber of Commerce promotes educational, commercial and diplomatic connections, serving as a global partner to organizations, universities and other entities by offering:
- Global Education and Leadership Training
- Networking, Relationship Building, Advocacy
- Business Development and Management
- Strategic Planning
- Branding and Reputation Enhancement
- Higher Education Capacity Development
The Chamber is a portal to a global network of potential experts, products, and services. It provides consulting services to governments, businesses and educational institutions. The Chamber’s leadership team and consultants often speak at international conferences and events on topics related to international education and commerce.