Juksuncculla peruvian association
Av.Martires del Periodismo 469
Paseo La Breña 125 interior 208
Hello dear friends of volunteers exchange My name is Abel Limaymanta, I have a organization of volunteer exchange in Peru and I wish to work with other organizations in the world. We are group of professionals who foundet this organisation "Juksuncculla" in 1996 with the objective of helping the poor and change the life of the persons. It would be nice, if you visit our homepage www.rutasperu.org , give us a short feedback and inform us about your criterias for getting partners. We are willing to improve our service to fulfuil your criterias. Thank you very much for your answer at email@example.com Geraldinne,Abel,Claudio. A short extract from our homepage: The volunteer programs are created for young's of the ages 18-65 in differents areas:
- - Doctors for helping in health centers.
- 2. - Co-ordinator for recreational activities with children and organization of Campos days and special activities.
- 3. - Artist for teaching arts and for mural painting.
- 4. - Volunteer for schools and houses reparations and painting rural area.
- 5. - Volunteer co-ordinator for experimental project with street children.
- 6. - Primary rural schools teacher in English language, basic computing and sports.
- 7. - Art, Drama, Ecology or special subject teachers .
- We offer: Reception at our office in Huancayo. Registration general, Instructions, recommendations and complete information about the participation.
- • Transportation to the host home in the Project Location.
- • A three days intensive initial training including all work, organizational and living aspects.
- • Direct assistance in meeting the family, teachers, children, communities and schools.
- • During the participation, lodging and three meals per day in the selected host house, in a single or double accommodation room.
- • Opportunity to bettering your Spanish in conversational meetings.
- • A certificate when the program has been well completed.
- • Starting date in flexible according to your plans we also have language courses of Spanish and Quechua.
For further information visit www.rutasperu.org