Why we do it
We believe in our ability as professionals to make a better future. Science has shown that landscape-scale intervention has the capacity to positively influence the environmental crisis. From inner cities to rural farmland, there is tremendous potential to regenerate, preserve and restore the earth. Results from our growing body of work have proved the effectiveness of our approach.Who we work for
We offer an integrated, focused set of services targeted to a diverse marketplace. These markets include:
- Municipalities and Government Agencies (especially those related to Public Open Space and/or Ecological Restoration)
- Residential Property Owners
- Environmental Not-for-Profits
- Private Developers and General Contractors
- Architecture, Engineering, Surveying, Planning, and Landscape Architecture Firms
- Commercial and Industrial Property Owners
Regenerative Design. We plan, design, and oversee construction of ecologically vibrant landscapes that have net positive environmental impacts.
Scientific Consulting. We work as field ecologists and botanists to monitor and evaluate landscapes of all types. Our scientists provide clear opinions and data that empower our clients to make land use decisions
Landscape Construction. We
build small to mid-sized landscapes in the Hudson Valley and beyond. We
also support other constructors whose projects require technical
Native Plant Nursery. We have a two acre, wholesale, native plant nursery located in the Hudson Valley where we grow native and edible species of herbaceous and woody plants. Our plant material is managed using more-than-organic practices.
Do you work for One Nature? Become an administrator