In just 12 years, by 2030, 50% of school-aged children will be failing or not enrolled in schools. Education is the biggest human rights / civil rights issue of this generation. We are optimizing learning for the individual by focusing on a child’s emotional intelligence through technology that increases all levels of learning.
STRUT is a NEW (2018) high growth, technology based, social venture optimizing individualized learning through emotional intelligence. STRUT’s tools support learning theory to shorten learning time, increase knowledge retention (and thus increase test scores and grades), increase engagement, and increase satisfaction in measurable fashion.
Currently, most edTech optimizes or adapts content. Instead, we will optimize the overall experience for the learner, not just the content, in a simple clear manner. We plan to make technologies that optimize individual learning for schools and the education technology marketplace (B2B). Ever present is the end in mind: changing learning and exiting. We are working with psychologists, education academics, startup, technology, social emotional learning, and educators. Our advisers include professors, researchers, edTech judges, and startup funders.
· Strong membership team (academic thought leadership, edtech development, curricula development, marketing, operations, and sales)
· Pioneering the SEL + tech academic space (1 conference paper accepted, 3 submitted, 1 invited review being developed)
· edTech modeling near complete, wireframe in process and then off to development team (HCI, technology learning theories, IDT, and UX/UI)
· curricula modeling alpha set of lessons (academic, standards, and integrated fashion)
· External marketing ready to launch in visible manner
· Initial FF round ending and developing angel and series-A proposals
· Moved into education co-working space (March 2019)
· Board and Advisory board activated
Want to help change the landscape of education and education technology? Our goal is to not only develop technology for learners but to develop strategies and technologies for the entire sector.
Want to get on the bottom floor of a new social cause startup? Create societal good with measurable impact while exponentially growing market valuation. Join a startup team with a founder whose previous 2 startups received series B ($15M) and series A ($2M) level of funding commitment in less than 1 year each. The goal is to prove the model and raise $2.5M in less than 1 year.
· Join a founding team of 12 equity members that is rapidly growing. In his 2 previous startups, all staff members were cultivated and recruited from volunteer/ intern positions.
STRUT wants leaders who follow, not followers or leaders who do not follow. We cultivate a culture of autonomy, growth mindedness, individual and group empowerment, and fun.
In just 12 years, by 2030, 50% of school-aged children will be failing or not enrolled in schools. Education is the biggest human rights / civil rights issue of this generation. We are optimizing learning for the individual by focusing on a child’s…