Sparknews is a social start-up of 15 people working at a worldwide level.
Our aim is to scale up the impact of innovative social and environmental
projects around the world, by working with leading media, social entrepreneurs and innovators, and
the corporate world.
Our partners are :
· leading newsmedia from 55 countries (from the Financial Times to El Pais or China Daily),
· Social entrepreneurship organisations and innovative project leaders
· and international companies such as AXA, BNP-Paribas, Danone, Suez, Adidas, L’Oréal...
· Organisations such as Ashoka, The European Commission, the UN, One Young World...
3 main activities:
SOURCING innovative projects from all over the world that have a high social and environmental
SHARING these solutions in companies during conferences and forums and with the widest audience
possible via large scale media operations:
- Impact Journalism Day, with 60 leading media in 50+ countries that publish supplements on
the same day, together reaching over 120 million readers. See the teaser.
- Solutions&Co, with 20+ business newspapers worldwide. In 2016 was about smart cities, in
2017 we are focusing on circular economy. See a teaser here.
ASSISTING companies in their social innovation strategy – for example through conferences,
consultancy missions, seminars, dedicated projects and our Positive Innovation Club (gathering top
management from the biggest international companies to smaller ones).
Sparknews offices are based in Paris and London.
Sparknews is growing fast with job opportunities and great responsabilities and skills developpement for interns.