Cause Strategy Partners
- New York
The mission of Cause Strategy Partners is to help social good organizations achieve their missions fueled by great leadership, great strategy and, most importantly, great results. We are a purpose-driven enterprise that believes in harnessing the power of business for social good. We are proud to be a Certified B-Corporation, part of a global community of more than 2,000 companies across 60 industries that meet rigorous standards of performance, accountability and transparency, committed to using the power of business to build strong local communities.
Our programs and services are four-fold:
- Board Placement: We partner with corporations and foundations to place diverse, talented, trained and supported professionals on nonprofit boards. We do this in two primary ways:
- BoardLead: Our signature program, BoardLead elevates and transforms leadership in the social good sector by partnering with top companies, professional services firms and foundations to recruit, place, train and support professionals for high-impact board service. BoardLead operates in NYC, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington, DC.
- Concierge Board Placement: Designed for senior executives at top companies and foundations interested in securing a seat on the Board of Directors of a nonprofit organization, we find strategic board opportunities through a highly-customized, individualized approach.
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Foundations & HR/Talent: We provide strategic consulting to CSR, corporate foundation and HR/Talent teams, helping them maximize their business and community impact.
- Board Governance: We help social good organizations optimize board performance through customized engagements designed to diagnose the root problem, develop an informed action plan & deliver solutions.
- Board-CEO Coaching: We help nonprofit boards develop into fully engaged governing bodies working in powerful collaboration with the chief executive.
Our client-partners include Google, LinkedIn, Barclays, PwC, Macquarie Group, BlackRock, Motorola Solutions, Moody’s, Workday, The New York Community Trust, The Joyce Foundation, Youth INC, Heckscher Foundation for Children and scores of social good organizations based in NYC, San Francisco and Chicago.