Pancreatic Cancer Action Network - St. Louis Affiliate
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network is the national organization creating hope in a comprehensive way through research, patient support, community outreach and advocacy for a cure.
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network National Office is located in Manhattan Beach, CA with over 60 volunteer-run affiliates around the county, including St. Louis.
As a volunteer with the St. Louis Affiliate, you join a network of volunteers focused on advancing research, supporting patients and creating hope in five key areas. Here are just a few examples of ways you can help!
1. Awareness: Attend a health fair and share information about pancreatic cancer
2. Media: Help our Media Representative write press releases
3. Advocacy: Contact senators and representatives about pancreatic cancer legislation
4. Events: Join a planning committee for our annual PurpleStride Walk/Run
5. Education and Outreach: Pass out literature to local hospitals
Help us create a sense of hope and community so no one has to face pancreatic cancer alone.