Mission and Vision
To improve the quality of life through family support, research, and education
Advance understanding and treatment of CFC syndrome.
- To provide support as needed by people affected by CFC syndrome through outreach, education and information sharing.
- To ensure that physicians have ready access to the latest information to enable accurate diagnosis and proper symptom treatment.
- To maintain a registry of CFC individuals.
- To foster and facilitate research on CFC syndrome including development of appropriate treatments.
- To maintain a broad base of funds needed to accomplish our mission and goals.
- To provide sustainability of the organization through continuity and growth.
- To support a collaborative relationship among the conditions of the RAS pathway.
Executive Director (Job)
Do you work for CFC International? Become an administrator